This is the official Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement") for CSGO Smurf Store ("Site," "we," "us," or "our"), an Internet website owned and operated by CSGO Smurf Store. This Agreement governs only the content, features, and activities related to this Site.
This Site is offered and made available only to users thirteen (13) years of age or older. If you are not yet 13 years old or the required greater age for certain features, please discontinue using the Site immediately, or if for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately because by using or attempting to use the Site, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age (or other required greater age for certain features, where applicable) and meet any other eligibility requirements of the Site. If you are found to be underage, your account may be terminated without notice, but your account can be reinstated when you turn 13 by having your parents send us proof of your birthdate via our Contact page.
These terms and conditions regarding your use of the Site constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the CSGO Smurf Store. In this Agreement, the term "Site" includes all websites and web pages within the Site as well as any equivalent, mirror, replacement, substitute or backup websites and web pages that are associated with the Site. By using this Site, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you will abide by the terms of this Agreement and any additional terms that govern certain products and services.
The words "use" and/or "using" in this Agreement mean any time an individual (a "user"), directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with use, display, view, print or copy from the Site, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with the Site, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of the Site, for any purpose whatsoever. This agreement does not cover your rights or responsibilities with respect to third party content or sites or any links that may direct your browser or your connection to third party sites or pages. This is the entire and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding use of the site and it cannot be modified.
1. REGISTRATION AND USE OF PASSWORD
3. OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of this Site, including all Site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and ‘look and feel’ and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and/or collectively, "Material"), are the property of CSGO Smurf Store, under U.S. Federal and State, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly say so in writing, the term "Site" includes "Material" as well. The Site is to be used solely for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Site, including notices on any Material you download, transmit, display, print or reproduce from the Site. You shall not, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any Material without the express prior written consent of CSGO Smurf Store. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Material may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal, state and local laws. We require users to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. On notice, we will act quickly to remove content on the Site that infringes the copyright of others and will disable the access to the Site and its services of anyone who uses them to repeatedly to infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
We take protection of copyrights, both our own and others, very seriously. We therefore employ multiple measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to promptly end any infringement that might occur. If you believe that the Site contains elements that infringe your copyrights in your work, please contact us immediately.
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties (collectively, the "Advertisers") such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
5. RULES OF CONDUCT
a.) Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
• be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may not appear to impersonate anyone else;
• affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, our employees or moderators, our name or reputation, or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
• send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, surveys, contests, pyramid scheme, or so-called "spamming" and "phishing", or encourage other users to copy a message;
• be used for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for financial or any other form of compensation or through linking with any other website or web pages;
• transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information, or link to any web site which promotes or teaches these actions;
• create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others (including the creation of alternate accounts) or forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason;
• disrupt the normal flow of Communities (as defined below) with an excessive number of messages (i.e. flooding attack) or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to participate in Communities;
• contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
• "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
• violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States), judicial or governmental order or any treaties, or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; gain unauthorized access to the Site, other users’ accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
• modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights of use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
• collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
b.) In addition, if you choose to use the embedded link function, you agree not to embed a link on or within any illegal site, including but not limited to any site that is indecent, obscene or pornographic or that is determined to be otherwise objectionable in CSGO Smurf Store sole and absolute discretion. CSGO Smurf Store reserves the right to disable embedded links at any time without notice.
c.) Users are permitted to create ONE alternate account for each multiplayer game with the sole intention to join a "group" or "clan" with that group or clan name as part of their username. However, these alternate user accounts are NOT permitted to post messages in the forums, on game pages, or on other user profile pages. Each alternate account you create MUST be linked in your primary account’s biography, and each alternate account’s biography must link back to your primary account name in its profile area. The alternate account profile must turn off profile comments so users may not leave messages on that account. Failure to comply can result in removal of messages, as well as temporary or permanent bans to the accounts in question, with or without notice, at the sole discretion of CSGO Smurf Store. We reserve the right to limit each player to one alternate account per multiplayer game, and reserve the right to prohibit any user from creating alternate accounts.
6. LIMITED NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE TO USE SITE
CSGO Smurf Store hereby grants you the limited right to access, view and use the Site only for the purposes of accessing, viewing or playing content, posting or submitting User Material (as defined in the CSGO Smurf Store User Submission Agreement), using the embedded link function, placing store orders or for accessing information, Applications (as defined herein) and services. CSGO Smurf Store reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site. This license is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to CSGO Smurf Store. Minors should seek consent of his or her legal guardian before using this site. Unless you have received specific written permission from CSGO Smurf Store, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information or content on, or in proximity to, content displayed on the Site; (b) alter or modify any content on the Site; or (c) deep link or gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site. Without limiting other restrictions, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site and/or Applications for any commercial purpose.
7. LIMITED NON-COMMERCIAL LICENSE TO USE APPLICATIONS
CSGO Smurf Store may offer you the ability to use certain applications, including without limitation, instant messages, chat areas, bulletin boards, e-mail functions, software and services that allow you to download specific content from the
• The Applications that are made available to you are the copyrighted work of CSGO Smurf Store. The use of each Application is governed by the end user license agreement ("EULA") that accompanies or is included in the Application or is expressly stated on the Site pages accompanying the Application and this Agreement. In the event that no EULA accompanies the Application, then only this Agreement shall govern your use of the Application. You may not download or use any Application from the Site without agreeing to the EULA, if any, and this Agreement. Certain Applications may be owned by third parties and distributed under a third party EULA and you agree that CSGO Smurf Store shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such third parties.
• CSGO Smurf Store may cease support of any Application at any time in its sole discretion or terminate your use of or access to any Application.
• Applications you use or download from the Site may contain third party digital rights management systems ("DRMS") which may allow for communication between your software and the third party and utilize security features (e.g., preventing distribution of or access to the applications in the event of unauthorized use). These DRMS are subject to their own license agreements and you agree that CSGO Smurf Store shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to or resulting from the use of the DRMS or your dealings with such third parties.